We are devoted to providing a setting that supports our doctrine of caring and healing for both patients and their families. Our visiting policies have few restrictions because we believe that families provide a much-needed emotional support to patients. We do ask you to stick to a few basic principles to ensure that the environment is safe and promotes healing for everyone.
|Monday – Saturday||05:00 pm to 08:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm to 01:00 pm and 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm|
Children under 10 years of age are not allowed except for the Sunday Evening Visiting Hours.
Briefing time by CCU doctors regarding the condition of patients is between 11:00 am to 12:00 pm and 05:00pm to 06:00pm.
RULES FOR ATTENDANT VISITOR:
- Only one attendant is allowed to stay with the patient.
- Men are not allowed to stay, under any circumstances, in the women and children semi private/general wards.
- Smoking, and eating of paan, betel nut, and gutka is not permitted in the hospital premises.
- Arms and ammunition are strictly forbidden in the hospital premises. Individuals violating the rule will be prosecuted.
- Dr. Ziauddin Group of Hospitals is strictly against offering gratuities/tips to the staff.
- Patients and their attendants are requested not to bring any valuables with them to the hospital. The Hospital management is not responsible for the theft or loss of valuables.
- When the patient is discharged, the consultant will complete his visit and then complete the patient’s file and send it for billing. It might require some time. In the meanwhile, the patient and the attendees are requested to be tolerant and wait for the procedures to complete.
- The ambulatory service will be available for patients on cash payments.