Dr. Ziauddin Hospital is affiliated with Ziauddin University for post-graduate training and residency programs in various specialties and sub-specialties. We strive to instill in our post-graduate trainees, clinical skills of international standards along with compassion and cultural sensitivities needed for a successful career in their chosen field.
Ziauddin University’s PGME Department meets all the requirements of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan and our graduates have been accepted at senior positions in both national and international institutions.
Ziauddin University is recognized for postgraduate training by the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
Following are the FCPS training programs at Ziauddin University:
- Family Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Chemical Pathology
- Orthopaedics Surgery
Following are the MCPS training Program at Ziauddin University:
- Clinical Pathology
Following is the list of recognized postgraduate programs by PMDC at Ziauddin University.
- Internal Medicine
- Paediatrics Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Diploma in Transfusion Medicine (D.T.M)
- Diploma in Anaesthesia (D.A.)
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)
- Diploma in Family Medicine (D.F.M.)
- Diploma in Cardiology (Dip. Card)
- Diploma in Paediatric Medicine (Dip. Paed Medicine)
- Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
- Diploma in Dermatology (Dip. Derm)
- Diploma in Medical Oncology (D.M.O.)
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (D.G.O.)